Casa dei bambini, (the children’s house), is a Montessori nursery and day care. We accept children between the ages of 3 months to 3 years for enrolment. The oldest child admitted to the school shall be 3 years during the term in which he or she is enrolled.
We are dedicated to providing a safe, supportive and stimulating place to learn. Using specialized Montessori materials we ensure that children work at different activities at their own pace because the development of each child is paramount. Our teachers are trained to get to know each of her pupils and work with them both individually and in small groups.
We offer full Montessori curriculum
• Practical life
• Language and literacy
Our children are also thought French, Music, Physical Education and Arts and crafts
1. To be a school committed to the development of the full potential of our children.
2. To meet the individual needs of our children in a structured, attractive and well planned environment.
3. To meet the needs of the children socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
4. To create an environment where each child feels valued.
5. To Instill self discipline in each child, respect towards others and make them aware of their responsibilities towards their peers, home and school.
6. To teach our children to explore, grow and learn at their own pace.
7. To ensure each child attains the highest academic achievement of where he or she is capable.
We are open from 7:00a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Parents may enter their child for any of our sessions:
Morning (8:00a.m - 1:00p.m)
Afternoon (8:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m)
Full day (8:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m)
The school is opened all year round. We observe public holidays (state and federal) and close during Christmas and Easter.